• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • How would you describe yourself as a person?

    miercuri, 2 februarie 2011
    Hmm...let's see how would I describe myself..
    Ok, so for the start, I have to say that I'm not an easy friend-maker. I have no idea why...I guess I'm afraid of making phony friends and then be disappointed. (well...it's not like it hasn't happened before)
    I definitely don't like being told what I can or can't do.
    I like to roll the dice.
    I usually just cut loose.
    When I have long stretches of boring I usually watch a movie, go out or just watch some youtube videos.
    Stubborn!! If I want anything to happen...it better happen and if it doesn't I'll fight until it does. :)
    I love puppies. Awww!
    I love making cookies...and EATING them! Muhahaha! :D
    Undecided. I mean.if somebody asked me "where do you see yourself in 10 years from now", i would have absolutely no clue what to answer. O_O
    I am enthusiastic about taking up new challenges in life. :)
    Fun loving person! 
    Aaand..I think that's it. ;) 



    0 comentarii:

    Trimiteți un comentariu